Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.2
iPhone: Xcode says illegal character when using some symbols
1. Set the bundle identifier with an illegal char such as '_' or ':'.
2. Build will fail.
1. Unity should prevent users from introducing these characters. Valid characters are from Uniform Type Identifiers (UTI) character set. The only valid characters are upper and lower letters (A-Z, a-z), digits (0-9), a period (.) and a hyphen (-).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs