Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.2
iPhone: Xcode says illegal character when using some symbols
1. Set the bundle identifier with an illegal char such as '_' or ':'.
2. Build will fail.
1. Unity should prevent users from introducing these characters. Valid characters are from Uniform Type Identifiers (UTI) character set. The only valid characters are upper and lower letters (A-Z, a-z), digits (0-9), a period (.) and a hyphen (-).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment