Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Input field pointer doesn't update visually when virtual keyboard arrows are used
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS 10 device.
3. Make sure device is set to landscape perspective (Arrows may not show on smaller devices).
4. Click on the red input field.
5. Type in any letter.
6. Click on the left arrow button(Picture atached).
- Pointer doesn't move left.
7. Type in any other letter.
- Letter is written in the actual pointer position.
- Physical and visual pointer locations differs.
- Physical and visual pointer locations are the same.
- If you type a lot of letters and move the pointer to the left side with the left arrow, focused view will stay in the original pointer location.
5.3.2f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.5.0f1;
iPhone 6+ 10.0
iPhone 6+ 8.0
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod