Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Input field pointer doesn't update visually when virtual keyboard arrows are used
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS 10 device.
3. Make sure device is set to landscape perspective (Arrows may not show on smaller devices).
4. Click on the red input field.
5. Type in any letter.
6. Click on the left arrow button(Picture atached).
- Pointer doesn't move left.
7. Type in any other letter.
- Letter is written in the actual pointer position.
- Physical and visual pointer locations differs.
- Physical and visual pointer locations are the same.
- If you type a lot of letters and move the pointer to the left side with the left arrow, focused view will stay in the original pointer location.
5.3.2f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.5.0f1;
iPhone 6+ 10.0
iPhone 6+ 8.0
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()