Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] Input field pointer doesn't update visually when virtual keyboard arrows are used
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it for iOS 10 device.
3. Make sure device is set to landscape perspective (Arrows may not show on smaller devices).
4. Click on the red input field.
5. Type in any letter.
6. Click on the left arrow button(Picture atached).
- Pointer doesn't move left.
7. Type in any other letter.
- Letter is written in the actual pointer position.
- Physical and visual pointer locations differs.
- Physical and visual pointer locations are the same.
- If you type a lot of letters and move the pointer to the left side with the left arrow, focused view will stay in the original pointer location.
5.3.2f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.5.0f1;
iPhone 6+ 10.0
iPhone 6+ 8.0
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP