Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[iOS] Xml Deserialization crashes Unity player on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'test' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
6) Press the GUI button 'Button' a few times.
After several presses, the app hangs. It crashes in il2cpp::os::File::Close: with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. It does not crash with 'Mono2x' or with '.NET2.0 subset' selected in 'Player Settings'.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b22, 5.3.5p1. In 5.1.2f1, the app hangs right after launching.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets