Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Xml Deserialization crashes Unity player on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'test' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
6) Press the GUI button 'Button' a few times.
After several presses, the app hangs. It crashes in il2cpp::os::File::Close: with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. It does not crash with 'Mono2x' or with '.NET2.0 subset' selected in 'Player Settings'.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b22, 5.3.5p1. In 5.1.2f1, the app hangs right after launching.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events