Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Xml Deserialization crashes Unity player on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'test' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
6) Press the GUI button 'Button' a few times.
After several presses, the app hangs. It crashes in il2cpp::os::File::Close: with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. It does not crash with 'Mono2x' or with '.NET2.0 subset' selected in 'Player Settings'.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b22, 5.3.5p1. In 5.1.2f1, the app hangs right after launching.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager