Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Xml Deserialization crashes Unity player on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'test' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
6) Press the GUI button 'Button' a few times.
After several presses, the app hangs. It crashes in il2cpp::os::File::Close: with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. It does not crash with 'Mono2x' or with '.NET2.0 subset' selected in 'Player Settings'.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b22, 5.3.5p1. In 5.1.2f1, the app hangs right after launching.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown