Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Xml Deserialization crashes Unity player on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Add scene 'test' to build.
3) Build the project for iOS.
4) Deploy the project to a device via Xcode.
5) Open the app.
6) Press the GUI button 'Button' a few times.
After several presses, the app hangs. It crashes in il2cpp::os::File::Close: with EXC_BAD_ACCESS code. It does not crash with 'Mono2x' or with '.NET2.0 subset' selected in 'Player Settings'.
5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b22, 5.3.5p1. In 5.1.2f1, the app hangs right after launching.
Did not reproduce on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled