Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[iOS] Xcode builds contain a reference to profile.json
1. Create and open a new project
2. Switch the platform to iOS
3. Build the project to Xcode
4. In the Navigator window, select "UnityFramework"
5. Go to "Build Phases" > "Copy Bundle Resources"
Expected result: "profile.json" file is not referenced
Actual result: "profile.json" file is referenced
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values