Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] When disabling current autorotation orientation via Screen.autorotateTo*, screen does not rotate away
1. Open attached project and build for iOS
2. The project toggles autorotation to portrait and portraitUpsideDown orientations setting each 5 seconds.
3. Hold device in portrait orientation.
4. During a 5 second window when portrait orientations are disabled (look for a message in the logs):
4.1. Notice that the screen orientation does not change -- the screen stays at portrait even though it's now disabled.
4.2. Rotate the device to landscape. Notice that the screen orientation changes to landscape.
4.3. Rotate back to portrait. Notice that the screen does not rotate.
The device should rotate to landscape whenever portrait orientation is disabled and rotate back whenever it's enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system