Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] When disabling current autorotation orientation via Screen.autorotateTo*, screen does not rotate away
1. Open attached project and build for iOS
2. The project toggles autorotation to portrait and portraitUpsideDown orientations setting each 5 seconds.
3. Hold device in portrait orientation.
4. During a 5 second window when portrait orientations are disabled (look for a message in the logs):
4.1. Notice that the screen orientation does not change -- the screen stays at portrait even though it's now disabled.
4.2. Rotate the device to landscape. Notice that the screen orientation changes to landscape.
4.3. Rotate back to portrait. Notice that the screen does not rotate.
The device should rotate to landscape whenever portrait orientation is disabled and rotate back whenever it's enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made