Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS] When disabling current autorotation orientation via Screen.autorotateTo*, screen does not rotate away
1. Open attached project and build for iOS
2. The project toggles autorotation to portrait and portraitUpsideDown orientations setting each 5 seconds.
3. Hold device in portrait orientation.
4. During a 5 second window when portrait orientations are disabled (look for a message in the logs):
4.1. Notice that the screen orientation does not change -- the screen stays at portrait even though it's now disabled.
4.2. Rotate the device to landscape. Notice that the screen orientation changes to landscape.
4.3. Rotate back to portrait. Notice that the screen does not rotate.
The device should rotate to landscape whenever portrait orientation is disabled and rotate back whenever it's enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)