Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS] When disabling current autorotation orientation via Screen.autorotateTo*, screen does not rotate away
1. Open attached project and build for iOS
2. The project toggles autorotation to portrait and portraitUpsideDown orientations setting each 5 seconds.
3. Hold device in portrait orientation.
4. During a 5 second window when portrait orientations are disabled (look for a message in the logs):
4.1. Notice that the screen orientation does not change -- the screen stays at portrait even though it's now disabled.
4.2. Rotate the device to landscape. Notice that the screen orientation changes to landscape.
4.3. Rotate back to portrait. Notice that the screen does not rotate.
The device should rotate to landscape whenever portrait orientation is disabled and rotate back whenever it's enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string
- EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar invoked from an EditorWindow throws an assertion if it gets interrupted