Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1, 2018.2
[iOS][Vuforia][IL2CPP] UnityLinker.exe did not run properly when building iOS project with Vuforia's plugin
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build it for iOS platform
Expected result: Project is successfully built
Actual result: Build progress fails because of UnityLinker
Error: System.ArgumentException: Unable to find the file for the assembly named 'UnityEngine.Analytics, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' specified in link file '/Users/albert/Downloads/case_1005019-No-Way-s-Friends-Sid/Temp/StagingArea/Data/methods_pointedto_by_uievents.xml'. Should this assembly be in the project? Use the 'ignoreIfMissing="1"' attribute if this assembly may not always exist.
Reproduced with: Unity 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0b5
Wasn't able to test with 2018.2.0a1 because of reference errors
Backported to: 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string