Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] VR Shaders included in builds
1. Open the attached project ( 618908.zip (18.9 KB) 02/06/2019 ).
2. Run it on an iOS device.
3. Check a device screen.
- At least one VR shader is Found.
- VR shaders are Not Found.
- iPhone 7+ iOS 11.4.1, iPhone 8+ iOS 12.1.2
- 2017.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with:
- Android (tested on VLNQA00138 Huawei P20 Pro 8.1.0 HiSilicon Kirin 970 Mali-G72 OpenGL ES 3.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
shader despite being of having "VR" in their path can be used in non-vr setting. For example "BlitFromTex2DToTexArraySlice.shader" is used by "Graphics.Blit". Therefore the orignal fix had to be reverted.