Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] VR Shaders included in builds
1. Open the attached project ( 618908.zip (18.9 KB) 02/06/2019 ).
2. Run it on an iOS device.
3. Check a device screen.
- At least one VR shader is Found.
- VR shaders are Not Found.
- iPhone 7+ iOS 11.4.1, iPhone 8+ iOS 12.1.2
- 2017.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with:
- Android (tested on VLNQA00138 Huawei P20 Pro 8.1.0 HiSilicon Kirin 970 Mali-G72 OpenGL ES 3.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually