Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Using Local Notification services creates Push notification Entitlement Key and enables Push notification capability
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build 'SampleScene' to iOS
3. Open generated Xcode project
Actual behaviour: 'Push Notifications' capability has been enabled even though push notifications aren't used
Expected behaviour: 'Push Notifications' cabality should remain disbaled and entitlement key for it should not be created
This happens even if the script referencing NotificationServices isn't used in the built scene.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0b4
Not reproduced with: 2018.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3