Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[iOS] Update Location Service API According to the new App Store Guidelines (apps will be rejected starting spring 2019)
We need to add 3 new location usage descriptors in Info.plist
1 NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription / @selector(requestWhenInUseAuthorization)
2 NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription / @selector(requestAlwaysAuthorization)
Also we probably need strip remove Location API imp. in iPhone_Sensors.mm (similarly as we now do for remote notifications) if it's not used in the project, as it seems that Apple will start requiring usage descriptors even if the Location API is not actually used in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader