Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[iOS] Update Location Service API According to the new App Store Guidelines (apps will be rejected starting spring 2019)
We need to add 3 new location usage descriptors in Info.plist
1 NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription / @selector(requestWhenInUseAuthorization)
2 NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription / @selector(requestAlwaysAuthorization)
Also we probably need strip remove Location API imp. in iPhone_Sensors.mm (similarly as we now do for remote notifications) if it's not used in the project, as it seems that Apple will start requiring usage descriptors even if the Location API is not actually used in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project