Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
[iOS] Update Location Service API According to the new App Store Guidelines (apps will be rejected starting spring 2019)
We need to add 3 new location usage descriptors in Info.plist
1 NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription / @selector(requestWhenInUseAuthorization)
2 NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription / @selector(requestAlwaysAuthorization)
Also we probably need strip remove Location API imp. in iPhone_Sensors.mm (similarly as we now do for remote notifications) if it's not used in the project, as it seems that Apple will start requiring usage descriptors even if the Location API is not actually used in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance