Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[iOS] Update Location Service API According to the new App Store Guidelines (apps will be rejected starting spring 2019)
We need to add 3 new location usage descriptors in Info.plist
1 NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription / @selector(requestWhenInUseAuthorization)
2 NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription / @selector(requestAlwaysAuthorization)
Also we probably need strip remove Location API imp. in iPhone_Sensors.mm (similarly as we now do for remote notifications) if it's not used in the project, as it seems that Apple will start requiring usage descriptors even if the Location API is not actually used in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)