Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[iOS] Update Location Service API According to the new App Store Guidelines (apps will be rejected starting spring 2019)
We need to add 3 new location usage descriptors in Info.plist
1 NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription / @selector(requestWhenInUseAuthorization)
2 NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription / @selector(requestAlwaysAuthorization)
Also we probably need strip remove Location API imp. in iPhone_Sensors.mm (similarly as we now do for remote notifications) if it's not used in the project, as it seems that Apple will start requiring usage descriptors even if the Location API is not actually used in the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count