Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS] Unity rendering in wrong screen orientation after auto rotation on iOS using Screen.orientation
1. Open users attached project "Bug auto rotation 2.zip"
2. Open "scene.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS device
4. Open the Xcode file and deploy to iOS device
5. Hold the device in portrait mode (before.png) and enable Landscape checkbox
6. Still holding the phone in portrait mode uncheck the Landscape checkbox
Expected result: the display is rotated back to portrait mode
Actual result: the display orientation is rotated back but the canvas is position off center and is shaped like it would still be in Landscape mode (after.png)
2017.4.5f1 2017.4.11f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.8f1 2018.3.0b1
Not reproduced on:
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0 with Metal, OpenGLES3, OpenGLES2
Didn't reproduce on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, Adreno 430 GPU, OS 7.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website