Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3.9f1
[iOS] Unity adds Game Center and Push Notifications Capabilities to Xcode project if you have code using those features
Unity automatically adds Game Center and Push notifications Capabilities to Xcode project, if you have code using those features e.g.
Xcode capabilities then make Xcode require those entitlements in the provisioning profile and then it's not possible to use wildcard provisioning profiles e.g. for Enterprise distribution
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project (11)" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Open the Xcode project
5. Select "Unity-iPhone" from the project navigator in Xcode
6. Select "Capabilities" see Game Center and Push Notifications enabled
Expected results: Observe that Game Center and Push Notifications are disabled
Actual results: Observe that Game Center and Push Notifications are enabled
- On Unity 2018.2.0a1 it started to add Push Notifications
- On Unity 2018.3.0a8 it started to add Game Center
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.4.14f1 and 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.3.0b9 and 2019.1.0a8
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11 and 2019.1.0a9
Regression on 2018.2.0a1 and 2018.3.0a8
We added a new setting in Player Settings under Other Settings tab where you can check or uncheck "Automatically add capabilities" setting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website