Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Touch screen keyboard doesn’t get closed after resuming app
On iOS 7, the on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard) doesn’t get closed after the following steps:
- Open the on-screen keyboard with TouchScreenKeyboard.Open().
- Suspend the app without closing the keyboard.
- Resume the app. Still it has the keyboard.
- Press Done or Cancel button on the input field.
After the steps above are done, it closes the text field, but the keyboard keeps visible and unresponsive.
Note that the issue is not reproducible on iOS 8 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP