Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Touch screen keyboard doesn’t get closed after resuming app
On iOS 7, the on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard) doesn’t get closed after the following steps:
- Open the on-screen keyboard with TouchScreenKeyboard.Open().
- Suspend the app without closing the keyboard.
- Resume the app. Still it has the keyboard.
- Press Done or Cancel button on the input field.
After the steps above are done, it closes the text field, but the keyboard keeps visible and unresponsive.
Note that the issue is not reproducible on iOS 8 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small