Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Touch screen keyboard doesn’t get closed after resuming app
On iOS 7, the on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard) doesn’t get closed after the following steps:
- Open the on-screen keyboard with TouchScreenKeyboard.Open().
- Suspend the app without closing the keyboard.
- Resume the app. Still it has the keyboard.
- Press Done or Cancel button on the input field.
After the steps above are done, it closes the text field, but the keyboard keeps visible and unresponsive.
Note that the issue is not reproducible on iOS 8 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle