Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Touch screen keyboard doesn’t get closed after resuming app
On iOS 7, the on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard) doesn’t get closed after the following steps:
- Open the on-screen keyboard with TouchScreenKeyboard.Open().
- Suspend the app without closing the keyboard.
- Resume the app. Still it has the keyboard.
- Press Done or Cancel button on the input field.
After the steps above are done, it closes the text field, but the keyboard keeps visible and unresponsive.
Note that the issue is not reproducible on iOS 8 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor