Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Touch screen keyboard doesn’t get closed after resuming app
On iOS 7, the on-screen keyboard (TouchScreenKeyboard) doesn’t get closed after the following steps:
- Open the on-screen keyboard with TouchScreenKeyboard.Open().
- Suspend the app without closing the keyboard.
- Resume the app. Still it has the keyboard.
- Press Done or Cancel button on the input field.
After the steps above are done, it closes the text field, but the keyboard keeps visible and unresponsive.
Note that the issue is not reproducible on iOS 8 and later.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete