Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] Texture.currentTextureMemory value does not update and a memory leak occurs when enabling and disabling texture streaming
How to reproduce:
1. Open the supplied project "VikingVillage.zip" from the Google Drive link
2. Open the "The_Viking_Village" Scene and build it for iOS
3. Deploy the build, then open Xcode's Debug navigator and observe the Memory
4. In your device, tap the buttons "open", then "close"
5. Observe the unchanged value of "streamTextureMemory" and the memory leak occurring in Xcode
6. Wait for the memory to reach the limit and cause a crash
Expected result: the memory leak does not occur
Actual result: memory leaks when stopping streamingMipmapsActive
Reproducible with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1 due to texture streaming being unavailable
Reproduced on: VLNQA00160 iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits