Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.CreateFromFile() method crashes on iOS devices
1. Open User's project
2. Build for iOS
3. Open Xcode project
4.Try building for iOS device
5. Xcode build crashes
Expected Behaviour: Build succeeds and is deployed to iOS device with no errors or crashes.
Actual Result: Build crashes.
Reproduced on version: Unity 2017.1.0f1, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Reproduced on device: iPad Mini 4 iOS 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"