Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.ConvertTo causes overflowexception on MININT
1. Download attached "IOSInt32Test.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected results: When Project is deployed everything works as Expected
Actual results: OverflowException is thrown in Xcode console:
"OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Decimal value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, System.IFormatProvider"
- This issue seems to be related only with iOS
- This issue is not reproducible on Android (Mono and IL2CPP), Editor in iOS mode and Editor in Android mode
- Project is shared in Comments section
- iPhone 8 Plus, iOS: 12.0 - Reproduced
- iPhone X, iOS: 11.3.1 - Reproduced
- iPhone XR, iOS: 12.0 - Reproduced
- iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iOS: 13.0 - Reproduced
- VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone (ASUS_Z01QD), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630 - Not Reproduced
- VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420 - Not Reproduced
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5 and 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'