Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[iOS] string.Intern() is extremely slow on IL2CPP builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy to an iOS device.
3) Tap the screen once.
Wait for a message to be logged in the Xcode console. It takes around a minute for String.Intern() to process strings (CPU is at 100% while processing) whereas Mono2x does this in a couple seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually