Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[iOS] string.Intern() is extremely slow on IL2CPP builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy to an iOS device.
3) Tap the screen once.
Wait for a message to be logged in the Xcode console. It takes around a minute for String.Intern() to process strings (CPU is at 100% while processing) whereas Mono2x does this in a couple seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)