Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[iOS] string.Intern() is extremely slow on IL2CPP builds
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build and deploy to an iOS device.
3) Tap the screen once.
Wait for a message to be logged in the Xcode console. It takes around a minute for String.Intern() to process strings (CPU is at 100% while processing) whereas Mono2x does this in a couple seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails