Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Fix In Review for 2018.4
[iOS] Storyboard shows in a landscape mode for a second even though Device Orientation in Xcode is set to portrait
1. Open attached project "1190428.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Open the Xcode project and make sure that Device Orientation is set to Portrait
4. Hold the device in landscape mode and deploy the app to the device
Expected: the storyboard stays in portrait mode
Actual: the storyboard goes to landscape and only half of the screen is visible for a moment
2017.4.12f1 2018.4.11f1 2019.2.9f1 2019.3.0b7 2020.1.0a9
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 21.0
- Crashes on 2017.4.0f1 - 2017.4.11f1, can't test the issue
- Commenting out lines 159-177 in UnityAppController.mm file works around the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces