Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2019.4.X
[iOS] Storyboard shows in a landscape mode for a second even though Device Orientation in Xcode is set to portrait
1. Open attached project "1190428.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Open the Xcode project and make sure that Device Orientation is set to Portrait
4. Hold the device in landscape mode and deploy the app to the device
Expected: the storyboard stays in portrait mode
Actual: the storyboard goes to landscape and only half of the screen is visible for a moment
2017.4.23f1, 2018.4.23f1 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 21.0
- Crashes on 2017.4.0f1 - 2017.4.11f1, can't test the issue
- Commenting out lines 159-177 in UnityAppController.mm file works around the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"