Search Issue Tracker
Not Reproducible in 2018.1.X
[iOS] Spinning wheel appears and application crashes on a device if external monitor is connected via adapter
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Make sure "starter" scene is included in the build settings and build it for iOS
3. Open built project in XCode 9 and build it into iOS device
4. Disconnect device from USB
5. Use lighting to HDMI adapter and connect an external screen to the device
6. Launch installed app on a device
Expected result: Application should launch successfully, different image should be rendered on different monitors
Actual: Spinning wheel appears, application crashes
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p4, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Device: iPad Air 1 A1474 iOS 11
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f3
Not reproducible on iPad Pro 10.5" A10x iOS 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy