Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly