Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
- [Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders