Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations