Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process