Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants