Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
- Hinge Joint automatic connectedAnchor value gets set to Anchor value when instantiating a GameObject
- Rotating an object with an interpolated rigidbody changes it's velocity under different VSync settings
- [Mobile] Enabling Box Projection creates visible artifacts
- Alpha channel is ignored on freshly imported RGBA 32bit image in project and preview windows