Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages