Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze