Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Sound volume of music playing on the device gets quiet after launching a Unity app
When a Unity app is launched, any audio playing on the device (iTunes, Spotify, etc.) gets quiet, even when the app is not playing any sounds. This issue does not occur when 'Disable Unity Audio' is checked in Edit > Project Settings > Audio. When the app goes back to background or is exited, the sound goes back to normal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Play music on a device.
4) Launch the build on the device.
As soon as the app starts, the sound volume is halved.
5.5.0b2, 5.4.0p4, 5.3.6p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field