Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS] Sound becomes muted after quickly swapping to voice dictation and back to app
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Run the app on the device
3. Press "Play" button
4. In order showed below, keep quickly pressing on the:
- Input field
- Dictation button
- On background to close the keyboard
5. If the music is still playing, repeat step 4
Actual result: AudioSource stops playing (AudioSource.isPlaying is true and AudioSource.mute is false)
Expected result: AudioSource keeps playing.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1.
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.12)
- iPhone XS (iOS 12.1)
- VLNQA00125, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
- Issue doesn't reproduce on Android.
- The sound is playing again once the program is re-opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker