Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Planned for 2018.4, 2019.3
[iOS] Social.localUser.ID returns GameCenterUsersID instead of the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID
Apple at WWDC 2019 announced that they will replace PlayerID with two new identifiers - TeamPlayerID and GamePlayerID
Using the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID is required from Apple in the new Apple Arcade, so it would be nice to have it supported in the GameCenterPlatform integration in the Social API because Customers are using Social.localUser.ID for saving Players progress on their Server.
- More info here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/apple-deprecating-gamecenter-playerid-property.711089/
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1 and 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader