Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Social.localUser.ID returns GameCenterUsersID instead of the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID
Apple at WWDC 2019 announced that they will replace PlayerID with two new identifiers - TeamPlayerID and GamePlayerID
Using the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID is required from Apple in the new Apple Arcade, so it would be nice to have it supported in the GameCenterPlatform integration in the Social API because Customers are using Social.localUser.ID for saving Players progress on their Server.
- More info here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/apple-deprecating-gamecenter-playerid-property.711089/
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1 and 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"