Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Social.localUser.ID returns GameCenterUsersID instead of the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID
Apple at WWDC 2019 announced that they will replace PlayerID with two new identifiers - TeamPlayerID and GamePlayerID
Using the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID is required from Apple in the new Apple Arcade, so it would be nice to have it supported in the GameCenterPlatform integration in the Social API because Customers are using Social.localUser.ID for saving Players progress on their Server.
- More info here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/apple-deprecating-gamecenter-playerid-property.711089/
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1 and 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader