Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] Social.localUser.ID returns GameCenterUsersID instead of the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID
Apple at WWDC 2019 announced that they will replace PlayerID with two new identifiers - TeamPlayerID and GamePlayerID
Using the new GamePlayerID and TeamPlayerID is required from Apple in the new Apple Arcade, so it would be nice to have it supported in the GameCenterPlatform integration in the Social API because Customers are using Social.localUser.ID for saving Players progress on their Server.
- More info here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/apple-deprecating-gamecenter-playerid-property.711089/
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.31f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1 and 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved