Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Screen orientation is not correct after change orientation via script and lock iPhone screen on iOS 10.
The screen orientation is not correct after change orientation via script, lock iPhone screen and unlock iPhone screen, then screen always remains in portrait orientation, but the game view gets flipped and goes over the edge of the screen, just happen on iOS 10.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build "SampleScene" for iOS
3. Run on an iOS 10 device.
4. Click button "orientation" on the upper left
5. lock iPhone screen
6. unlock iPhone screen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer