Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Screen orientation is not correct after change orientation via script and lock iPhone screen on iOS 10.
The screen orientation is not correct after change orientation via script, lock iPhone screen and unlock iPhone screen, then screen always remains in portrait orientation, but the game view gets flipped and goes over the edge of the screen, just happen on iOS 10.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build "SampleScene" for iOS
3. Run on an iOS 10 device.
4. Click button "orientation" on the upper left
5. lock iPhone screen
6. unlock iPhone screen
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file