Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] ReplayKit records microphone input only during the first session after granting the permissions on screen & microphone
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip and open the attached project "ReplaykitBug.zip"
2. Build it to the iOS platform and play the "SimpleScene" scene
3. The first time the recording will work fine with microphone input, after granting permission on both screen & microphone
4. Pull the wire off the phone, close and relaunch the app
5. Notice that doing after that, ReplayKit will not record with microphone input
Expected result: ReplayKit records microphone input every time, non-dependant on whether the app was closed and relaunched
Actual result: ReplayKit records microphone only the first session and then stops working
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Note: After closing and relaunching the app, the pop-up dialogue won't show up (asking the permissions on screen & microphone). The microphone sound won't be included in the recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`