Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] ReplayKit records microphone input only during the first session after granting the permissions on screen & microphone
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip and open the attached project "ReplaykitBug.zip"
2. Build it to the iOS platform and play the "SimpleScene" scene
3. The first time the recording will work fine with microphone input, after granting permission on both screen & microphone
4. Pull the wire off the phone, close and relaunch the app
5. Notice that doing after that, ReplayKit will not record with microphone input
Expected result: ReplayKit records microphone input every time, non-dependant on whether the app was closed and relaunched
Actual result: ReplayKit records microphone only the first session and then stops working
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Note: After closing and relaunching the app, the pop-up dialogue won't show up (asking the permissions on screen & microphone). The microphone sound won't be included in the recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build