Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] ReplayKit records microphone input only during the first session after granting the permissions on screen & microphone
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip and open the attached project "ReplaykitBug.zip"
2. Build it to the iOS platform and play the "SimpleScene" scene
3. The first time the recording will work fine with microphone input, after granting permission on both screen & microphone
4. Pull the wire off the phone, close and relaunch the app
5. Notice that doing after that, ReplayKit will not record with microphone input
Expected result: ReplayKit records microphone input every time, non-dependant on whether the app was closed and relaunched
Actual result: ReplayKit records microphone only the first session and then stops working
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Note: After closing and relaunching the app, the pop-up dialogue won't show up (asking the permissions on screen & microphone). The microphone sound won't be included in the recording.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times