Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] RenderTexture applied to camera becomes black with objects using GrabPass shader in the scene
When using RenderTexture on camera and there are scene objects using GrabPass shader, the RenderTexture becomes black. Even with AA disabled (!).
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a Metal-capable device.
A colored cube appears in the scene surrounded by black background, however with OpenGLES, transparent area (skybox material) is surrounding the cube. This happens because the camera's RenderTexture becomes black. Replacing the GrabPass shader with some other shader on the 'Cube' GameObject fixes the issue.
Note: the same issue occurs when AA is disabled in the QualitySettings.
5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1 (older versions fail to compile the GrabPass shader).
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute