Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
[iOS][Regression] Signing info gets broken when appending a project which doesen't use automatic signing management
1. Build any project.
2. Disabled automatic signing and a select a provisioning profile.
3. Build in Unity and use append on the generated project:
The provisioning profile remains the same, but the 'Team id' is overridden to an empty string (assuming it's not set in Player Settings), this is bad because in manual mode the team cannot be changed (it's read only) and only changes when the profile is selected.
The expected behavior is that if provisioning is not setup in Unity, it does not overwrite the settings in the project on append. That is, no overwrite should happen if either:
- automatic signing is on and team id is not set
- automatic signing is off and provisioning profile id is not set
This is regression after fix for case 833121.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle