Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS][Regression] Signing info gets broken when appending a project which doesen't use automatic signing management
1. Build any project.
2. Disabled automatic signing and a select a provisioning profile.
3. Build in Unity and use append on the generated project:
The provisioning profile remains the same, but the 'Team id' is overridden to an empty string (assuming it's not set in Player Settings), this is bad because in manual mode the team cannot be changed (it's read only) and only changes when the profile is selected.
The expected behavior is that if provisioning is not setup in Unity, it does not overwrite the settings in the project on append. That is, no overwrite should happen if either:
- automatic signing is on and team id is not set
- automatic signing is off and provisioning profile id is not set
This is regression after fix for case 833121.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly