Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS][Regression] Signing info gets broken when appending a project which doesen't use automatic signing management
1. Build any project.
2. Disabled automatic signing and a select a provisioning profile.
3. Build in Unity and use append on the generated project:
The provisioning profile remains the same, but the 'Team id' is overridden to an empty string (assuming it's not set in Player Settings), this is bad because in manual mode the team cannot be changed (it's read only) and only changes when the profile is selected.
The expected behavior is that if provisioning is not setup in Unity, it does not overwrite the settings in the project on append. That is, no overwrite should happen if either:
- automatic signing is on and team id is not set
- automatic signing is off and provisioning profile id is not set
This is regression after fix for case 833121.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled