Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
[iOS] Build fails with HockeyAppUnityIOS Plugin when Automatically add capabilities setting is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that in Menu bar-> File-> Build Settings-> PlayerSettings-> Other Settings-> Automatically add capabilities setting is disabled
3. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Actual: Fails to run on an iOS device and the error: "'HockeyAppUnity.h' file not found" is thrown (see the screenshot attached)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.1.2)
iPhone 6 (iOS 11.3.1)
Note: Build is successful when Automatically add capabilities setting is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone