Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[iOS] Build fails with HockeyAppUnityIOS Plugin when Automatically add capabilities setting is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that in Menu bar-> File-> Build Settings-> PlayerSettings-> Other Settings-> Automatically add capabilities setting is disabled
3. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Actual: Fails to run on an iOS device and the error: "'HockeyAppUnity.h' file not found" is thrown (see the screenshot attached)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.1.2)
iPhone 6 (iOS 11.3.1)
Note: Build is successful when Automatically add capabilities setting is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown