Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] PlayerSettings.SetIconsForTargetGroup does not work
iOS App Icons are appearing as default icons rather than custom ones.
1. What happened
iOS App Icons are appearing as default icons rather than custom ones. The total number of icons returned is only 9 (via GetIconSizesForTargetGroup()) while on 5.5 it was 15.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1.) Unzip/open the test project.
2.) Run the test project in the Unity editor to generate/copy the icons.
3.) Confirm that the icons have been copied from the source location and are now present in Assets/Icons.
4.) Run a standard iOS build from the Unity "Build Settings" window.
5.) When build is finished, go into the Xcode built folder, to Unity-iPhone -> Images.xcassets -> AppIcon.appiconset.
6.) Note that the icons present are all the default Unity icon, not the custom assets specified via SetIconsForTargetGroup() in Step 1.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set