Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] PlayerSettings.SetIconsForTargetGroup does not work
iOS App Icons are appearing as default icons rather than custom ones.
1. What happened
iOS App Icons are appearing as default icons rather than custom ones. The total number of icons returned is only 9 (via GetIconSizesForTargetGroup()) while on 5.5 it was 15.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1.) Unzip/open the test project.
2.) Run the test project in the Unity editor to generate/copy the icons.
3.) Confirm that the icons have been copied from the source location and are now present in Assets/Icons.
4.) Run a standard iOS build from the Unity "Build Settings" window.
5.) When build is finished, go into the Xcode built folder, to Unity-iPhone -> Images.xcassets -> AppIcon.appiconset.
6.) Note that the icons present are all the default Unity icon, not the custom assets specified via SetIconsForTargetGroup() in Step 1.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error