Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Player crashes at ShouldUpdateTransformBefore when instantiating GameObjects into a ScrollRect
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached)
3. Run the application
4. Play the game (following instructions) till the application crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b9, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0b6
2017.1 build failed because of issues with Unity Linker
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.2
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected