Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS] Player crashes at ShouldUpdateTransformBefore when instantiating GameObjects into a ScrollRect
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached)
3. Run the application
4. Play the game (following instructions) till the application crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b9, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0b6
2017.1 build failed because of issues with Unity Linker
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.2
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1
Backported to: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website