Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Only half of sprite is visible on built app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SecurityRoom"
3. Notice that portrait of person shows full face
4. Build and run on iOS
5. Notice that only top half of sprite is visible
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Tested on: iPad 2 (iOS 8.1.2), iPhone 5s (iOS 9.3.3), iPhone SE (iOS 9.3), iPhone 7+ (iOS 10.3.2)
All devices have a repro on OpenGLES2, no repro on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar