Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Only half of sprite is visible on built app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SecurityRoom"
3. Notice that portrait of person shows full face
4. Build and run on iOS
5. Notice that only top half of sprite is visible
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Tested on: iPad 2 (iOS 8.1.2), iPhone 5s (iOS 9.3.3), iPhone SE (iOS 9.3), iPhone 7+ (iOS 10.3.2)
All devices have a repro on OpenGLES2, no repro on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()