Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Only half of sprite is visible on built app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SecurityRoom"
3. Notice that portrait of person shows full face
4. Build and run on iOS
5. Notice that only top half of sprite is visible
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Tested on: iPad 2 (iOS 8.1.2), iPhone 5s (iOS 9.3.3), iPhone SE (iOS 9.3), iPhone 7+ (iOS 10.3.2)
All devices have a repro on OpenGLES2, no repro on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder