Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Only half of sprite is visible on built app
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "SecurityRoom"
3. Notice that portrait of person shows full face
4. Build and run on iOS
5. Notice that only top half of sprite is visible
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Tested on: iPad 2 (iOS 8.1.2), iPhone 5s (iOS 9.3.3), iPhone SE (iOS 9.3), iPhone 7+ (iOS 10.3.2)
All devices have a repro on OpenGLES2, no repro on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true