Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Corrupted Sprites on "Microsoft Edge" WebGL build, if sprite's Width is a 'degree of 2' but Height is not
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Build&Run it for WebGL.
4. Play it on Microsoft Edge.
Actual result: bottom of the sprite is corrupted.
Expected result: Whole sprite looks fine.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
Note: Could not check on 2017.1.0a2, because it did not play on Edge at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated