Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Corrupted Sprites on "Microsoft Edge" WebGL build, if sprite's Width is a 'degree of 2' but Height is not
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Build&Run it for WebGL.
4. Play it on Microsoft Edge.
Actual result: bottom of the sprite is corrupted.
Expected result: Whole sprite looks fine.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
Note: Could not check on 2017.1.0a2, because it did not play on Edge at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete