Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Corrupted Sprites on "Microsoft Edge" WebGL build, if sprite's Width is a 'degree of 2' but Height is not
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Build&Run it for WebGL.
4. Play it on Microsoft Edge.
Actual result: bottom of the sprite is corrupted.
Expected result: Whole sprite looks fine.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
Note: Could not check on 2017.1.0a2, because it did not play on Edge at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container