Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Corrupted Sprites on "Microsoft Edge" WebGL build, if sprite's Width is a 'degree of 2' but Height is not
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Build&Run it for WebGL.
4. Play it on Microsoft Edge.
Actual result: bottom of the sprite is corrupted.
Expected result: Whole sprite looks fine.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
Note: Could not check on 2017.1.0a2, because it did not play on Edge at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown