Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Corrupted Sprites on "Microsoft Edge" WebGL build, if sprite's Width is a 'degree of 2' but Height is not
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Build&Run it for WebGL.
4. Play it on Microsoft Edge.
Actual result: bottom of the sprite is corrupted.
Expected result: Whole sprite looks fine.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
Note: Could not check on 2017.1.0a2, because it did not play on Edge at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window