Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] new "Process symbols" build phase added to Xcode project with each subsequent Append build when Services are enabled
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Enable Services in "Window > General > Services".
3. Build to iOS.
4. Open the Xcode project.
5. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
6. Notice one Process symbols phase.
7. Build the Xcode project again on top of the old project.
8. Select "Append".
9. Open the Xcode project.
10. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
11. Notice two Process symbols phases.
Actual behavior(Screenshot attached(SCR97)):
- Each subsequent Append build adds one or more "Process symbols" phase.
- Amount of "Process symbols" phases on each build:
Test1: 1 > 2 > 4 > 5
Test2: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
Test3: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
- Couldn't test with 2019.2. Another issue prevents the build. The library is duplicated recursively until the path length cap is reached(Screenshot attached(SCR98)).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR