Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] new "Process symbols" build phase added to Xcode project with each subsequent Append build when Services are enabled
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Enable Services in "Window > General > Services".
3. Build to iOS.
4. Open the Xcode project.
5. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
6. Notice one Process symbols phase.
7. Build the Xcode project again on top of the old project.
8. Select "Append".
9. Open the Xcode project.
10. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
11. Notice two Process symbols phases.
Actual behavior(Screenshot attached(SCR97)):
- Each subsequent Append build adds one or more "Process symbols" phase.
- Amount of "Process symbols" phases on each build:
Test1: 1 > 2 > 4 > 5
Test2: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
Test3: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
- Couldn't test with 2019.2. Another issue prevents the build. The library is duplicated recursively until the path length cap is reached(Screenshot attached(SCR98)).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source