Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] new "Process symbols" build phase added to Xcode project with each subsequent Append build when Services are enabled
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Enable Services in "Window > General > Services".
3. Build to iOS.
4. Open the Xcode project.
5. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
6. Notice one Process symbols phase.
7. Build the Xcode project again on top of the old project.
8. Select "Append".
9. Open the Xcode project.
10. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
11. Notice two Process symbols phases.
Actual behavior(Screenshot attached(SCR97)):
- Each subsequent Append build adds one or more "Process symbols" phase.
- Amount of "Process symbols" phases on each build:
Test1: 1 > 2 > 4 > 5
Test2: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
Test3: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
- Couldn't test with 2019.2. Another issue prevents the build. The library is duplicated recursively until the path length cap is reached(Screenshot attached(SCR98)).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces