Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] new "Process symbols" build phase added to Xcode project with each subsequent Append build when Services are enabled
1. Create a new Unity project.
2. Enable Services in "Window > General > Services".
3. Build to iOS.
4. Open the Xcode project.
5. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
6. Notice one Process symbols phase.
7. Build the Xcode project again on top of the old project.
8. Select "Append".
9. Open the Xcode project.
10. Open the "Build Phases" tab.
11. Notice two Process symbols phases.
Actual behavior(Screenshot attached(SCR97)):
- Each subsequent Append build adds one or more "Process symbols" phase.
- Amount of "Process symbols" phases on each build:
Test1: 1 > 2 > 4 > 5
Test2: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
Test3: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4
- Couldn't test with 2019.2. Another issue prevents the build. The library is duplicated recursively until the path length cap is reached(Screenshot attached(SCR98)).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used