Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
[iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1259748-iOSAudioRepro.zip"
2. Open Player settings
3. Make sure that Mute Other Audio Sources is enabled and Disable Unity Audio is disabled
4. Play some audio on an iOS device (e.g. Soundcloud in Safari, Spotify..)
5. Build the project
6. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
Background audio is muted
Background audio is not muted
Not reproduced on:
-On 2020.3.7f1, background audio is muted always if Mute Other Audio Sources is disabled or enabled
-Tested on macOS Big Sur
-iPhone XR iOS 13.2.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS