Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1259748-iOSAudioRepro.zip"
2. Open Player settings
3. Make sure that Mute Other Audio Sources is enabled and Disable Unity Audio is disabled
4. Play some audio on an iOS device (e.g. Soundcloud in Safari, Spotify..)
5. Build the project
6. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
Background audio is muted
Background audio is not muted
Not reproduced on:
-On 2020.3.7f1, background audio is muted always if Mute Other Audio Sources is disabled or enabled
-Tested on macOS Big Sur
-iPhone XR iOS 13.2.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader