Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS] Multi-gesture swipe while playing a video with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie causes a freeze
Reproduction steps (Reproduction video attached):
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it to iPad.
3. Make sure at least one other application is running in the background (Tested with 'Settings').
4 Run the Unity application.
5. Click the 'Button'.
6. Swipe to another application using 4 finger motion.
7. Swipe back,
8. Wait for 1-5 seconds.
- Video will freeze.
9. If the video will not freeze, repeat steps 6-8 up to 5 times using different time intervals between swipes.
- Reproduced with any combination of 'Settings > General > Multitasking' settings.
- Final Xcode lines:
Pad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2 (000016)
Could not reproduce with:
iPad Air 2 9.2
iPad 5 10.3.3
iPad Mini 4 11.0
iPad Pro 10.5" 11.0
iPad Pro 10.5" 10.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)