Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[iOS] Multi-gesture swipe while playing a video with Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie causes a freeze
Reproduction steps (Reproduction video attached):
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it to iPad.
3. Make sure at least one other application is running in the background (Tested with 'Settings').
4 Run the Unity application.
5. Click the 'Button'.
6. Swipe to another application using 4 finger motion.
7. Swipe back,
8. Wait for 1-5 seconds.
- Video will freeze.
9. If the video will not freeze, repeat steps 6-8 up to 5 times using different time intervals between swipes.
- Reproduced with any combination of 'Settings > General > Multitasking' settings.
- Final Xcode lines:
Pad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2 (000016)
Could not reproduce with:
iPad Air 2 9.2
iPad 5 10.3.3
iPad Mini 4 11.0
iPad Pro 10.5" 11.0
iPad Pro 10.5" 10.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages