Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS][Metal] Graphics Artefacts on iOS with Metal API, HDR and Deferred Rendering Path
1. Open User's project
2. Switch target platform to iOS
3. In Graphics Settings switch Rendering Path to "Deferred" and turn on HDR
4. In Player Settings select Metal as main API
5. Build and deploy to an iOS device
6. Notice black squares on the screen
Expected behaviour: Identical behaviour on Metal and OpenGL ES.
Actual result: Graphics Artefacts on iOS with Metal API, HDR and Deferred Rendering Path;
Reproduced on versions: Unity 20117.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1
Did not reproduce on: Unity 2017.1.3p1
Reproduced on device: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone