Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS][Metal] Graphics Artefacts on iOS with Metal API, HDR and Deferred Rendering Path
1. Open User's project
2. Switch target platform to iOS
3. In Graphics Settings switch Rendering Path to "Deferred" and turn on HDR
4. In Player Settings select Metal as main API
5. Build and deploy to an iOS device
6. Notice black squares on the screen
Expected behaviour: Identical behaviour on Metal and OpenGL ES.
Actual result: Graphics Artefacts on iOS with Metal API, HDR and Deferred Rendering Path;
Reproduced on versions: Unity 20117.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1
Did not reproduce on: Unity 2017.1.3p1
Reproduced on device: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'