Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][Metal] Graphics Artefacts on iOS with Metal API, HDR and Deferred Rendering Path
1. Open User's project
2. Switch target platform to iOS
3. In Graphics Settings switch Rendering Path to "Deferred" and turn on HDR
4. In Player Settings select Metal as main API
5. Build and deploy to an iOS device
6. Notice black squares on the screen
Expected behaviour: Identical behaviour on Metal and OpenGL ES.
Actual result: Graphics Artefacts on iOS with Metal API, HDR and Deferred Rendering Path;
Reproduced on versions: Unity 20117.2.0b1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1f1
Did not reproduce on: Unity 2017.1.3p1
Reproduced on device: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse