Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][Metal] Calling multiple UnityWebRequest|s during Shader initialization freezes the application
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure that graphics API is set to Metal for iOS.
3. Build and run the "test" scene.
4. Wait 20 seconds.
5. Application should freeze (50% success rate for me)(80% success rate for Yusuke)
iPhone 6s iOS 10.3.1(Metal)
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file