Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS 9] Application freezes after minimising and re-opening it when downloading with WebRequest
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it and run on device with iOS 9
3. In built app hit button "10 large files" and notice that download has started
4. Click home button (minimize app)
5. Wait for 5-10s and reopen the app
Expected: App opens successfully, download continues.
Actual: App freezes, download stops.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Reproduced with: iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.5, iPhone SE iOS 9.3.3
Not reproduced with: iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0, Lenovo PB2 690M*, Android OS: 6.0.1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
Backported to: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)