Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS 9] Application freezes after minimising and re-opening it when downloading with WebRequest
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build it and run on device with iOS 9
3. In built app hit button "10 large files" and notice that download has started
4. Click home button (minimize app)
5. Wait for 5-10s and reopen the app
Expected: App opens successfully, download continues.
Actual: App freezes, download stops.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Reproduced with: iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.5, iPhone SE iOS 9.3.3
Not reproduced with: iPhone 5 iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0, Lenovo PB2 690M*, Android OS: 6.0.1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b1
Backported to: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first