Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] Locked orientation app gets rotates from portrait to landscape when sharing to another app on iOS 8 & 9
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Build to iOS
3. Make sure your device doesn't have rotation locked and rotate it to landscape (note: the app won't rotate as it is locked)
4. Press the button in the middle of the screen
5. Share to Notes
5.1. If there's no "Notes", then Press "More"
Result: upon sharing to another app, Unity app rotates to landscape mode
Reproduced on: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b6
Devices used to reproduce: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1), iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 8.0)
Devices that did not reproduce the issue: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 10.3.1)
* Issue does not occur on iOS 10 (device always stays in portrait mode)
* On versions 5.3 & 5.4 the device gets stuck in landscape rotation, but in 5.5 and above, it is possible to get back to portrait mode by rotating the iPad and then it stays locked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets