Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] Locked orientation app gets rotates from portrait to landscape when sharing to another app on iOS 8 & 9
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Build to iOS
3. Make sure your device doesn't have rotation locked and rotate it to landscape (note: the app won't rotate as it is locked)
4. Press the button in the middle of the screen
5. Share to Notes
5.1. If there's no "Notes", then Press "More"
Result: upon sharing to another app, Unity app rotates to landscape mode
Reproduced on: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b6
Devices used to reproduce: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1), iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 8.0)
Devices that did not reproduce the issue: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 10.3.1)
* Issue does not occur on iOS 10 (device always stays in portrait mode)
* On versions 5.3 & 5.4 the device gets stuck in landscape rotation, but in 5.5 and above, it is possible to get back to portrait mode by rotating the iPad and then it stays locked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)