Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] Locked orientation app gets rotates from portrait to landscape when sharing to another app on iOS 8 & 9
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Build to iOS
3. Make sure your device doesn't have rotation locked and rotate it to landscape (note: the app won't rotate as it is locked)
4. Press the button in the middle of the screen
5. Share to Notes
5.1. If there's no "Notes", then Press "More"
Result: upon sharing to another app, Unity app rotates to landscape mode
Reproduced on: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b6
Devices used to reproduce: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.2.1), iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 8.0)
Devices that did not reproduce the issue: iPad Mini 2 (iOS 10.3.1)
* Issue does not occur on iOS 10 (device always stays in portrait mode)
* On versions 5.3 & 5.4 the device gets stuck in landscape rotation, but in 5.5 and above, it is possible to get back to portrait mode by rotating the iPad and then it stays locked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted