Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[iOS] Loading a scene after calling WebCamTexture.GetPixels causes the game to crash
Steps to reprodue:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Deploy to device
4. When launched, tap 'GetPixels' button to call WebCamTexture.GetPixels and create a texture from it
5. Tap 'Change Scene' to load a different scene
6. Notice the game crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.3.0b6
iPhone 5S (iOS 9) - Reproduced
iPhone SE 9iOS 10) - Reproduced
iPhone 8 (iOS 11) - Reproduced
iPhone XS Max (iOS 12) - Reproduced
Notes: The game crashes even if you call WebCamTexture.GetPixels without creating a texture and applying it to an actual image, these were just added for a more clear repro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3