Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[iOS] Loading a scene after calling WebCamTexture.GetPixels causes the game to crash
Steps to reprodue:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Deploy to device
4. When launched, tap 'GetPixels' button to call WebCamTexture.GetPixels and create a texture from it
5. Tap 'Change Scene' to load a different scene
6. Notice the game crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.3.0b6
iPhone 5S (iOS 9) - Reproduced
iPhone SE 9iOS 10) - Reproduced
iPhone 8 (iOS 11) - Reproduced
iPhone XS Max (iOS 12) - Reproduced
Notes: The game crashes even if you call WebCamTexture.GetPixels without creating a texture and applying it to an actual image, these were just added for a more clear repro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform