Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[iOS] Loading a scene after calling WebCamTexture.GetPixels causes the game to crash
Steps to reprodue:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS and make a build
3. Deploy to device
4. When launched, tap 'GetPixels' button to call WebCamTexture.GetPixels and create a texture from it
5. Tap 'Change Scene' to load a different scene
6. Notice the game crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.3.0b6
iPhone 5S (iOS 9) - Reproduced
iPhone SE 9iOS 10) - Reproduced
iPhone 8 (iOS 11) - Reproduced
iPhone XS Max (iOS 12) - Reproduced
Notes: The game crashes even if you call WebCamTexture.GetPixels without creating a texture and applying it to an actual image, these were just added for a more clear repro.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2