Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS][LaunchScreen] Alpha is not supported
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Go to "Player settings > Splash Image > Launch Screen".
3. Check the selected image.
4. Build and run for iOS.
- Launch screen is a white box("Actual" screenshot).
- Image is the same as shown in the editor("Editor" screenshot).
- Some type of warning is shown in the editor when selecting an image with alpha. Image in the launch screen selection box is shown as a white box too.
iPad Air 2 9.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle