Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
[iOS][LaunchScreen] Alpha is not supported
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Go to "Player settings > Splash Image > Launch Screen".
3. Check the selected image.
4. Build and run for iOS.
- Launch screen is a white box("Actual" screenshot).
- Image is the same as shown in the editor("Editor" screenshot).
- Some type of warning is shown in the editor when selecting an image with alpha. Image in the launch screen selection box is shown as a white box too.
iPad Air 2 9.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable