Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a18
iOS launch screen changes aren't reflected in the build until editor reload
Steps to reproduce:
# Open a new Unity project
# Switch to iOS
# Open *Splash Image* settings (Project Settings/Player/Splash Image) and change something in *iPhone Launch Screen* section
# Make a build and notice that the changes are correctly reflected in the build
# Go back to editor and make some changes in the *iPhone Launch Screen* section again
# Make a second build
Expected result: Changes made after the first build should be reflected in the second build.
Actual result: Changes made after the first build are ignored. Second build has the same launch screen as the initial build.
Note: If you close and re-open the project and then build again, changes will be picked up and resulting build will have the correct launch screen setup.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio