Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Launch Image is offset to the left, because of Trailing Space set in XIB
The launch image is offset to the left on iOS. This is due to the Trailing Space for the LaunchScreen-iPhone.xib and LaunchScreen-iPad.xib being set to 8.
1: Open attached project
2: Build and run on iOS device (tested on iPhone 6 but this shouldn't matter)
3: See that the launch image is offset to the left compared to the (same) image displayed using the UI, covering the entire screen
4: See in Xcode project the LaunchScreen-iPhone.xib and LaunchScreen-iPad.xib that the Trailing Space is set to 8, change this to 0
5: Build and run on iOS device again and see the launch image is no longer offset
Images are also attached to help show the issue. image_launch.png shows the offset launch image, image_real.png shows what it should look like (what fullscreen UI image displays).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window