Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] iOS PlaybackEngine is not loaded when running in batch mode on Mac Mini
As a result, it's impossible to build for iOS from the console.
The issue only appears on Mac Minis.
Not reproducible with iMacs and MacBooks.
1. Download attached project ("New Unity Project.zip")
2. Open Terminal and run this command line: /Applications/Unity-2017.1.1f1/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -nographics -quit -projectPath "$(pwd)" -logFile "$(pwd)/run.log" (make sure you set the paths correctly)
3. Open file New Unity Project/run.log
there is a line:
Register platform support module:
no such line, iOS PlaybackEngine is not loaded.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.1p2.
Not reproduced with: 5.6.2p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element