Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Incorrect splash image is displayed after launching the app on iPhone X
1. Open project attached by the user (iPhoneXSplashBug)
-- In the player settings notice that for iPhone X different splash was set.
2. Build and run it on iPhone X
3. After app launches notice that firstly green splash is shown (correct behavior) and then it switches to the red one.
Expected result: Only one (green) splash screen should be displayed
Reproduced with: Unity 5.6.3p4, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Device: iPhone X iOS 11.2
Fixed in: Unity 2018.2.0a4
Backported to: 5.6.5p3, 2018.1.0b12, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules