Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Incorrect splash image is displayed after launching the app on iPhone X
1. Open project attached by the user (iPhoneXSplashBug)
-- In the player settings notice that for iPhone X different splash was set.
2. Build and run it on iPhone X
3. After app launches notice that firstly green splash is shown (correct behavior) and then it switches to the red one.
Expected result: Only one (green) splash screen should be displayed
Reproduced with: Unity 5.6.3p4, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
Device: iPhone X iOS 11.2
Fixed in: Unity 2018.2.0a4
Backported to: 5.6.5p3, 2018.1.0b12, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build