Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
1. Download attached project "UnityPluginTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. In Project view observe that there is a "Test.plugin" folder and in it, there is "Test.cs" script
3. Build for iOS
4. Open folder where You built Xcode project and open "Libraries" folder in it
5. Find "Test.plugin" Plug-in file, right click it and press "Show Packages Content"
Expected results: Under Libraries/Test.plugin, there's "Test.cs" file
Actual results: Under Libraries/Test.plugin, there's no "Test.cs" file but a "Test.cs" folder
- From Unity 2018.3.0a6 to Unity 2018.3.3f1 under Libraries folder there is no "Test.plugin" Plug-in file but only "Test.cs" file
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5 and 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.2.20f1 and 2018.3.0a5
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform