Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[iOS][IL2CPP] Player crashes at il2cpp::vm::PlatformInvoke::MarshalDelegate when setting AudioSampleProvider
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build and run "TestScene" on iOS device
3. Notice that application crashed after launch
Expected result: Application shouldn't crash upon setting AudioSampleProvider.consumeSampleFramesNativeFunction.
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a1
Wasn't able to test with earlier versions because of compile errors.
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 11.2.5
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode