Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] [IL2CPP] IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void System.Data.ConstraintCollection::Clear()' Crashes whiled building for iOS
1. Open User's project
2. Build for iOS
3. Editor either crash or throw errors:
Expected behaviour: Successful build
Actual result: Crash or errors
Errors (not complete):
Exception: /Applications/Unity 2017.2.0b8/Unity 2017.2.0b8.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void System.Data.ConstraintCollection::Clear()' in assembly '/Users/iphonedev/Downloads/Fogbugz Cases/case_944157-TestModel/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/System.Data.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Errors on 2017.3.0a5 (not complete):
Crashes on Unity 2017.2.0b9
Throws errors: 2017.3.0a5
Does not open project on 2017.3.0a6
Did not reproduce on Unity 2017.1.0p5
Does not work with 5.6 or lower
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted