Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] [IL2CPP] IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void System.Data.ConstraintCollection::Clear()' Crashes whiled building for iOS
1. Open User's project
2. Build for iOS
3. Editor either crash or throw errors:
Expected behaviour: Successful build
Actual result: Crash or errors
Errors (not complete):
Exception: /Applications/Unity 2017.2.0b8/Unity 2017.2.0b8.app/Contents/il2cpp/build/il2cppcore/il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void System.Data.ConstraintCollection::Clear()' in assembly '/Users/iphonedev/Downloads/Fogbugz Cases/case_944157-TestModel/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/System.Data.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
Errors on 2017.3.0a5 (not complete):
Crashes on Unity 2017.2.0b9
Throws errors: 2017.3.0a5
Does not open project on 2017.3.0a6
Did not reproduce on Unity 2017.1.0p5
Does not work with 5.6 or lower
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property