Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS][IL2CPP] Game crashes when trying to access FieldInfo.GetValue on iOS with IL2CPP scripting backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (getvalue_stripped.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make sure scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build 'Test' scene for iOS
4. Build the generated Xcode project to device
5. Application will crash on start when trying to access FieldInfo.GetValue method
Does not crash when built with Mono2x scripting backend.
Crashes with both 'Strip Engine Code' options - disabled and enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled