Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS][IL2CPP] Game crashes when trying to access FieldInfo.GetValue on iOS with IL2CPP scripting backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (getvalue_stripped.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and make sure scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
3. Build 'Test' scene for iOS
4. Build the generated Xcode project to device
5. Application will crash on start when trying to access FieldInfo.GetValue method
Does not crash when built with Mono2x scripting backend.
Crashes with both 'Strip Engine Code' options - disabled and enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app