Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS][IL2CPP] Application crashes when calling GCHandle.Alloc() with a 'null' as an object parameter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (gchandle_stripped.zip)
2. Switch to iOS
3. Build and run the game on device
4. The app crashes immediately when trying to call GCHandle.Alloc with 'null' as an object parameter
Note: Works when built with Mono2x scripting backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol