Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS][IL2CPP] Application crashes when calling GCHandle.Alloc() with a 'null' as an object parameter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (gchandle_stripped.zip)
2. Switch to iOS
3. Build and run the game on device
4. The app crashes immediately when trying to call GCHandle.Alloc with 'null' as an object parameter
Note: Works when built with Mono2x scripting backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file