Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS][IL2CPP] Application crashes when calling GCHandle.Alloc() with a 'null' as an object parameter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (gchandle_stripped.zip)
2. Switch to iOS
3. Build and run the game on device
4. The app crashes immediately when trying to call GCHandle.Alloc with 'null' as an object parameter
Note: Works when built with Mono2x scripting backend.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error