Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] GUI.RepeatButton returns true only when the button is released
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
3. Hold the "Repeat" button
4. Note that the log is only printed when the button is released
Actual result: GUI.RepeatButton returns true only when the button is released.
Expected result: GUI.RepeatButton returns true every frame it's pressed.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00054, Xiaomi MI 4LTE (MI 4LTE), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6.
Regression introduced in: 2018.4.6f1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.18f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar