Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[iOS] GPU Rendering Performance Regression in the 'transp diffuse' test in the MobileTorture suite
See comment for exact details and project:
'transp diffuse' test has regressed by ~ 50% somewhere between 5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) and 5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757).
5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) - 22.78ms
5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757) - 36.146ms
Tested and on reproducible with Metal on iPhone 7 and iPad Air 1 (only affects SM3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar