Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[iOS] GPU Rendering Performance Regression in the 'transp diffuse' test in the MobileTorture suite
See comment for exact details and project:
'transp diffuse' test has regressed by ~ 50% somewhere between 5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) and 5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757).
5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) - 22.78ms
5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757) - 36.146ms
Tested and on reproducible with Metal on iPhone 7 and iPad Air 1 (only affects SM3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()