Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS] GPU Rendering Performance Regression in the 'transp diffuse' test in the MobileTorture suite
See comment for exact details and project:
'transp diffuse' test has regressed by ~ 50% somewhere between 5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) and 5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757).
5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) - 22.78ms
5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757) - 36.146ms
Tested and on reproducible with Metal on iPhone 7 and iPad Air 1 (only affects SM3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder