Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[iOS] GPU Rendering Performance Regression in the 'transp diffuse' test in the MobileTorture suite
See comment for exact details and project:
'transp diffuse' test has regressed by ~ 50% somewhere between 5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) and 5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757).
5.6.0b4(f8c731df0021) - 22.78ms
5.6.0b5(721ff8e6f757) - 36.146ms
Tested and on reproducible with Metal on iPhone 7 and iPad Air 1 (only affects SM3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array
- [Android] The Player freezes with no logs when running on some devices
- Lighting is applied differently to GameObjects when comparing results during Play Mode and outside of Play Mode
- Runtime UI Toolkit Label does not render special characters when viewing it in the Game View